Friday, August 19, 2011

FYI:Chi-town's own Nikki Lynette rocks out!

Nikki Lynette - "I call her my musical baby sister 'cause we rock on the same musical tribal groove"... popped out a new video STFU BOY! that was featured on the VIBE website on August 18th, 2011.
Not afraid to rock out her locs, Goddess style, she reminds me of me in my own band, Akiboards...(take a peek on my You tube page) willing to be funky, LOUD and creative...She is a rocker with a strong Chicagoan work ethic." - Aki Antonia
Did I say she is straight from CHI_TOWN!?
She is Chicagoan, originally from Englewood... 
Now..a North sider.
Independent, Nikki Lynette has been in a zone working her der·ri·ère off on her music and it's starting to look like a launch to the next level with the release of this video. This song is from her Mixtape called Roses N' Guns 2 which will be re-released Sept 6, 2011.
Nikki says on her You tube site: "This song is on my mixtape called Roses N' Guns 2: The BADDER ASSED mixtape that rocks. I'm re-releasing it on Sept. 6th with five new songs. The link to my previously released mixtapes are on my website, nikkilynette.com The one I'm dropping Sept. 6th is gonna kick wayyy more ass though!
Pop the links for more info!
In her own words...Quotable Nikki:

I have stuff on iTunes, and at 

http://nikkilynette.bandcamp.com/

And Roses N' Guns 2 (The Rematch) 

drops on September 6th!



nikkilynette.bandcamp.com
Love this quote:



I'm actually from ChicagoAllDayEverydayThrowYoHa
ndsUpBabyWhatItDo, Illinois. Chicago rocks. Some day the whole world will know :o)

- Nikki Lynette

August 18, 2011



My new vid is being featured on Vibe Magazine's website! Score one for "The Other Nikki!" LoLoL. Except they mentioned I'm from Detroit...

I'm actually from ChicagoAllDayEverydayThrowYoHandsUpBabyWhatItDo, Illinois. Chicago rocks. Some day the whole world will know :o)


vibe.com
Laced in thigh-high fishnet stockings under combat boots and a risque white blouse, Detroit emcee/singer Nikki Lynette is back ....





Look for more to come!

AA8192011

No comments: